2nd August 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How to choose the subject for BPSC exam?

Sir i have completed my graduation in bachelor of pharmacy. And i want to appear in bpsc exam. How can i chose the subject for bpsc.

3rd August 2021, 12:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose the subject for BPSC exam?

The required minimum qualification to appear for BPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-37 years and relaxation for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates are eligible to select the Mains optional paper anyone from the list available.

Candidates are eligible for final selection after qualifying in all stages of examination. For more information visit at www.bpsc.nic.in.
3rd August 2021, 01:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose the subject for BPSC exam?

You have completed the bachelor degree and therefore eligible to apply for BPSC examination.

If, your query is regarding the optional paper than you can select any paper for the optional.

Examination is conducted in three stages. Three stages are :- Preliminary, Mains and Interview. To get more information visit at www.bpsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?