13th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Let me know the information which I have to follow to do my further study in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  2. Further studies in USA after completing B.Pharm : Which course to do and what are the opportunities?
  3. M.Pharm in abroad after B.Pharm in India, is it a good idea? How much money will be required?
  4. Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?
  5. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  6. Doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics : can I get a quality control job?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm? -- [New]
  8. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  11. Can I do M.Pharm from AIIMS Delhi? What are the courses available after B.Pharm
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  14. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  15. After completion of B.Pharm can I do M.Pharm in abroad?
  16. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  17. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
23rd October 2015, 10:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Let me know the information which I have to follow to do my further study in abroad.
After completion of B.Pharma, you can do M.Pharma course but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?