2nd August 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course will make be eligible for Child Development Project Officer?

Respected sir/ Madam, I have completed my graduation in Bsc Homescience. Which course of Post Graduation is eligible to apply for Child Development Project Officer. Or can my graduation is eligible to apply for exam ?

3rd August 2021, 11:09 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course will make be eligible for Child Development Project Officer?

Educational qualification (Master's degree) required for eligibility of Child Development Project Officer are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Postgraduate degree or diploma in Anthropology/ Criminology/ Sociology/ Labour/ Social Welfare or Social work from a recognized university.
3rd August 2021, 01:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course will make be eligible for Child Development Project Officer?

The required eligibility to apply for CDPO is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-37 years. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. There is relaxation in upper age limit.

Examination is conducted by BPSC. So, you are eligible to apply for the examination. for more information visit at www.bpsc.nic.in.
3rd August 2021, 01:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for CDPO examination.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Age limit is 21-37 years relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination. For more information visit at www.bpsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?