5th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?

how can i complete my mcom from pujnab university correspondence
send details on my email id..

19th April 2012, 03:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i complete my mcom from pujnab university correspondence
send details on my email id..

You haven't mentioned which subject you want to pursue in Masters. Anyways, for your information i have stated the subjects you can choose for Masters if your academic in Bachelors support you further studies.

MASTER DEGREE COURSES- PUNJAB UNIVERSITY,CHANDIGARH, University School Of Open Learning:

English
Hindi
Punjabi
Economics
History
Political Science
Public Administration
Sociology
Master of Finance & Control (M.F.C.)-Part I (Semester System), Part II Annual System.
Master of Commerce (M.Com. )-Part I (Semester System), Part II Annual System.
Master of Education (M.Ed.), through entrance test (for in-service teachers only)Semester System.
M.B.A. (Off Campus) (Semester System).

YOU WILL GET THE ADMISSION DETAILS AND PROCESS IN THIS LINK
http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/index.php?id=48
For further information call: 0172-2534302
12th June 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?

uHow to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this corse?
13th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform me on my email id [email protected] about the fee, application form, last date of submission etc. for correspondence m.com from punjab university
13th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected] about m.com correspondence details i.e. last date , fee structure and other formalities
17th August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform me on my mail id [email protected] about m.com correspondence details i.e last date,fees n any other formalities......n can i fill my form onlne or not....
20th August 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?

When to apply?
30th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.com course in cooespondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? When to apply?
27th September 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission for correspondence M.COM. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?