25th August 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete M.Com from PU?

how can I complete mcom from pu. I did 1&2sem from gndu from dav college jalandhar but now want to shift to pu through correspondence ..plz reply how to apply??

13th July 2015, 09:17 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I complete M.Com from PU?

If you want to get the admission in PU then I would like to tell you that if you have passed your 1st and 2nd semester from any collage then there is no chance to change or migrated to the university campus because in such conditions you can only migrated to any another collage but not to a university so if you want to be migrated from your collage to PU then you have to take again admission in post graduation from initiation of the batch of this course and there is no chance to be migrated directly in 3rd semester in university.
14th July 2015, 12:31 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: How can I complete M.Com from PU?

As you said you have completed first and second semester of M.Com From DAV college, Jaladnhar that will comes under Punjab Technical University. And now you want to continue from Punjabi University through correspondence.

There is no such a provision to shift to university in the middle. You can only shift the college from the University. If you want to take admission in 3rd semester of Punjabi University, then it is not possible. You can only take admission in M.Com in upcoming batch and you have to start from the begining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?