19th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?

please tell me how i can do m.com correspondence from punjab university chandigarh, Is it a semester system now? please inform me the full fledge procedure for m.com correspondence from punjab university,chandigarh.
and from where i ll get the mcom correspondence form nd last date of submission..

email id :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MCom from DU: Last date of submission and syllabus?
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  6. Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?
  7. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  8. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  9. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  10. Last date of submission of Punjab PMT form?
  11. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  12. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  13. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms at Punjab University Chandigarh?
  14. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  15. Date of submission of application form for Punjab Civil Service Examination?
  16. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Date of sale of application form for M.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
1st May 2014, 09:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?

Punjab University is the best among the universities for any type of courses of post graduation which is through Full time or Part time or Correspondence or Distance scheme. If you take in correspondence it is one of the famous and best university of India. There are so many colleges are recognised under this university and so many courses are studied under this university.

Now it is the No 1 University in India. Punjab University is established in 1882 at Lahore which is now in Pakistan but now it is in Chandigarh. This university has own 550 acres in the Chandigarh. If you go for Master in commerce it is the very good decision that you have taken. Master in commerce courses is making very good and famous to this university. this university gives a lot of facilities for master in commerce students like study tour, bank coaching, study materials and many more facilities that you never expect.

This is the only one University that is making a lot of student’s life brighter and brighter. This college have a long and strong placement facility which is most important part of the university. After Master in commerce you can study any other courses in this University.
17th June 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?

sir i want to take addmission in M.Com corosspandance in punjab university ,kindly tell me proccedure
5th March 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY KIND OF ENTRANCE FOR DOING M.COM REGULAR ND PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY?
25th March 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hi
this is mustafa
I am a student of bcom in pune university! I would like to continue my studies in pu.
i want to know about fees and other procedure for mcom in pu chd
I am from Afghanistan , what is other facilities in pu ?
8th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,I passed my b.com. from Mumbai University in 2015.My family is shifted to punjab,moga.I want to do M.Com.correspondence.Please let me know the process.Thanks.yours [email protected]
21st November 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have Passed my B.com from Lovely Professional University. Now I want to Study in M.Com from Punjab University in correspondence. I want to know the procedure and syllabus regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?