21st June 2011, 08:30 PM
jaipalyadav

How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?

How to complete Phd from USA being an Indian M.tech student. whether in USA also should complete MS before take part PhD from USA. Means Indian M.tech is considered for PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  2. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  3. List of universities to do MD in USA? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  5. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  6. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  7. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?
  8. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  10. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  13. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  14. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  15. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  16. How may I do Ph.D course in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm going to complete MA in Economics
  17. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there?
  18. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
5th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?

GRE OR TOFEL is mandatory to do phd in US in electronics and comunication engineering? without gre ,tofel is it not possible to do phd in us?
16th November 2011, 07:32 PM
k.l PUNEETH.K.L

Default Re: How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?

yes you should have master degree and cleared GRE and to-fell exam......
6th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for Phd in USA after doing Mtech in Computer Science & Engineering?
7th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed my M.E -CSE in india, i want to do my PHD in USA. what all exam i have to write in order to persue my phd in US. Can u tell me the procedure?
10th July 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello ,i have completed my M.Tech in india.i want to do my PHD in USA. what all exam i have to write in order to persue my phd in US. Can u tell me the procedure?
12th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ma english literature and doing dip in french full time I want to do phd from canada am I eligible and what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?