26th May 2012, 07:45 PM
kiran.bakshi36

How could I join Indian Army after doing Medical in 11th and 12th? Which tests to appear?

i have done medical in +1 and +2 how could i join indian army and i am a women.and which test should i appear in

6th July 2012, 10:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: How could I join Indian Army after doing Medical in 11th and 12th? Which tests to appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran.bakshi36 View Post
i have done medical in +1 and +2 how could i join indian army and i am a women.and which test should i appear in
Hey friend,

To join in Indian Army with just having completed +2 is good interest to show upon.

But for satisfying this you need to write the entrance exam for it so that you can join in it and there are entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in Indian Army on depending their qualification

The entrance exam which you can opt is by writing the NDA exam which is a defence service exam which is being conducted by UPSC every year.

But there is a problem which makes you ineligible for applying for the exam,and it is that you are a girl and for applying for the NDA exam as a girl you are ineligible as regarding the Martial status for the exam,

The martial status for the exam states that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate.

There are other criteria's which you need to satisfy but as you are not satisfying this itself you are ineligible for the exam.

You are satisfying the education qualification needed but not the Martial status.

As being a girl you need to complete a degree in order to join in Indian army

You can get more information regarding the NDA exam you can check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th July 2012, 11:25 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I join Indian Army after doing Medical in 11th and 12th? Which tests to appear?

Hai,

As per your educational qualification you are eligible for indian army for this you have to write an exam called NDA(National Defence Service) exam but here is the main problem that you are a female candidate so you are not eligible for indian army. Girls are not eligible for NDA only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Some of the details about NDA exam is that the educational qualification is 12th standard to give an exam for army but in NDA two other wings are there indian navy and indian airforce for these two wings the educational qualification is same but in 12th standard physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects are compulsory. Girls are not eligible for these three wings also. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
The age limits as per NDA rules that are the candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. Relaxation is not providing in this exam, so if the candidates is with in these age limit only eligible other wise he can't eligible.

The selection process is in three steps

One is Written examination,

Second one is SSB interview,

Third one is Personal interview.

So you are not eligible for indian army but there is a chance for you if you complete your graduation then you are eligible for indian army through CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam.

For any more information you can check the below website, it is the official website of UPSC

www.upsc.gov.in

7th July 2012, 01:38 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How could I join Indian Army after doing Medical in 11th and 12th? Which tests to appear?

Dear friend,

In order to join Indian Army(Women) you should have to first complete your graduation degree. Age Limit is 19-25 years. After this you'll be able to join this.

Training centre: OTA(Officers Training Academy)

You can read notifications in employment newspaper in February and can get form for the exams in May every year.

All the very best
7th July 2012, 10:16 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
As you are interested for Joining Indian army for this you have to apply for NDA exam after +2 science .
The details eligibility criteria are as follows.......

The physical details are as follows........

The list of best books for this exam ........

For more details visit website.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
7th July 2012, 11:01 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran.bakshi36 View Post
NDA-National Defense Academy
you can join Indian Army by clearing the Entrance exam conducted by UPSC known as National Defense Academy Entrance exam which is conducted by Union Public service commission twice every year.But to apply for this exam and to join the defense forces of India you are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria-----

Educational qualifications
~~you should be passed your class XII examinations from a recognized board.

~~candidates from any discipline can apply for NDA Exam

age limit
the age limit of the candidate should be b/w 16.5 and 19 years.

Other Eligibility for NDA
~~You should be a citizen of India Or a subject of nepal,bhutan.tibet.

~~only unmarried male candidates can apply for Indian Armed Forces through NDA.

~~physical fitness is required to be eligIble for NDA.

Can I apply after having medical branch in class XII for NDA?

yes you can apply for this since you are having PCB combination of subjects hence you are eligible obly for Indian Army.the candidates of PCM can apply for all three defence forces namely--navy,millitary and airfore.candidates like you who are from a non engineering background can apply for Indian ARMY.

for more information visit--http://www.upsc.gov.in

Hope this helped........

with regards
roknits

7th July 2012, 12:02 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

To join the indian army you need to minimum educational Qualification is 12th standard.

You can join the indian army first you need to crack the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

NDA exam has following three wings in this exam

Indian army
Navy
Indian Air force

You need to apply for this exam first you satisfy the following eligibility criteria

Nationality
Educational Qualification
Age limit

The candidate should have the Nationality of india.

The candidate educational qualification should minimum complete the 12th standard with any stream from any recognized university. There is no minimum percentage of marks required to eligible this exam. The candidate should have the PCM subjects for the indian navy and air force exams.

The candidate minimum age limit is above 16.5 years and maximum age limit is below 19 years. And there is no age relaxation for the other categories.

This NDA exam the only unmarried male candidates are applicable for third exam. The girls are not applicable for this exam.

The candidate have the physical Requirements the physical requirements i am attaching the file.

This NDA exam selection process is conducted in three ways the following sequence is

Written test
Interview
Medical Test

in above three stages you can qualify and satisfy the above eligibility criteria and you can qualify the selection three steps you can select for recruitment of indian army.

For more updated information you can visit the below website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best to your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?