1st August 2011, 03:08 PM
aradhesh

How to develop interest in Mathematics for students of computer science? How important is Maths in this field?

How to develop interest in mathematics for the students of computer science and how important is mathematics in the field of computer science

6th December 2011, 01:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to develop interest in Mathematics for students of computer science? How important is Maths in this field?

Hello Friend,
Basic knowledge of maths is required to build interest in mathematics. If your are mathematically sound then your analytical abilities are higher. So yes its important to have mathematical knowledge for computer science. As you have not stated your other qualification so i cannot guide you precisely about what you should learn in mathematics but i can suggest you that if you can master the maths syllabus till +2 then you will not face problems relating to maths. For the starter you can keep a tutor who can guide you in the preparation and try to solve as many problems as you can from the chapters of your requirement which you feel you need to polish. Also remember that maths helps in building the complex thinking mechanism in a human so convert your interest for maths and master it for a bright career in computer science.

Regards
27th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to develop interest in Mathematics for students of computer science? How important is Maths in this field?

I am a first year student studing computer science, last year i took a gap year.Icant manage to improve on my mathematics since i dont remember most of my high school maths.please help
28th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how much ever i try to develop my interest to learn mathematics in the interesting way possible,i end up getting frustrated and feeling hopeless.please help.
19th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the important of internet resources in teaching mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?