21st June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which are the subjects offered?

I have completed my B.com and now am interested in doing B.Ed. I would like to know the subjects offered?

2nd September 2012, 04:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which are the subjects offered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.com and now am interested in doing B.Ed. I would like to know the subjects offered?

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program. Candidate who seeks to pursue B.Ed from any of the recognized University or Institution, must have completed the Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with with at least two School Teaching subjects. Admission is either on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or in the entrance examination conducted by the University/State Government, as per the policy of the State Government/University, to which the Institution is affiliated. The duration of the program is one academic year.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities/Institutes, which offers B.Ed program:

Delhi University

Kurukshetra University

Maharshi Dayanada University

Lovely Professional University

Amity Institute of Education

Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai

University of Pune

Mumbai University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institution or any other Institution of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?