13th May 2013, 07:44 PM
anilji_soni

How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?

i have done B.E with ece and i want to do b.ed with maths so please tell me can i do correspondance b.ed with maths

9th May 2014, 01:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilji_soni View Post
i have done B.E with ece and i want to do b.ed with maths so please tell me can i do correspondance b.ed with maths
Yes you can. Graduation in any discipline from registered university are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. So, after completing B.E course you're definitely eligible for B.Ed course. The candidate who aspiring to become a Teacher in School then It's necessary the candidate to be qualified in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. There are lot of Institution in India which offers this B.Ed course. Every colleges/Institution field the their own marks for Admission selection. The candidate who aspiring to get admission for B.Ed course through distance mode then the candidate should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation level and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. Since, you're aspiring to apply for B.Ed course through distance mode. There is no minimum percentage of marks required for you. you can get admission for B.Ed course after completing B.E course.

Best Colleges B.Ed course through Distance Mode:-

- Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL)
- Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre
- Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education
- Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education
- Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies
- University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?