15th January 2013, 09:08 PM
T.Madhusudan

How to do B.Ed after graduating in BRAOU Hyderabad?

Sir,
I am 43yrs aged graduate from B.R.A.O.U-Hyderabad(A.P ), I obtained only pass marks that is 37%, Kindly help me as I am very much intrested to B.ed

Thanking You

Yours Faith Fully

T.Madhusudan.

Mob:- 9177687264

8th March 2014, 12:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after graduating in BRAOU Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Madhusudan View Post
Sir,
I am 43yrs aged graduate from B.R.A.O.U-Hyderabad(A.P ), I obtained only pass marks that is 37%, Kindly help me as I am very much intrested to B.ed

Thanking You

Yours Faith Fully

T.Madhusudan.

Mob:- 9177687264
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for B.Ed course. You have scored very Less percentage of marks in bachelor degree course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks which is required to apply for B.Ed course. So, per the criteria you're not eligible for B.Ed course.

With this 37% Percentage of marks You're eligible to apply for B.Ed course through distance mode. So,If you're Interested to take admission for B.Ed course distance mode then you're eligible for B.Ed course.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education)

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed through Distance:-

Students having graduation course in any discipline from recognized university/Open University and Final year students may also eligible.

Pass marks only take into consideration and there is no entrance examination will be conducted by the Distance program. You can directly get admission for B.Ed curse through distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?