9th August 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job in Animation without graduating?

hay I am a student of class 12 comers and I am also doing animation course in hitech pvt limited and I have no interest in doing higher studies in collage will I get a job in animation without graduating ? please reply hurry its frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  3. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  4. Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for IPS after graduating in Animation course
  6. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  7. Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?
  8. How can I get Job in Automobile Companies having done Graduation in B.Sc Animation?
  9. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  10. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  11. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  12. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  13. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  14. Which Branch in Animation has more Job Opportunities? What kind of courses are best in this field?
  15. How to do my career in animation after passing 10th with 92%
  16. Any chance for government job after completing BSc and Animation course?
  17. What are the jobs available in Animation Career? Can I go abroad?
  18. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
18th August 2014, 11:45 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Will I get job in Animation without graduating?

Dear if you do not want to study further then do not worry about your career because having higher qualification and many degrees, certificates is not compulsory to build a better career with lots of opportunities because your interest will take you to the top in that particular field that you like most.

If you are pursuing any animation course and really interested to enter the animation filed and start your journey of future then you should start because that certificate will help you to get a good job but as you know that if somebody want to become perfect and excellent in any specific area then he/she must have higher qualification and knowledge of that particular area then only you will be able to build up yourself and go ahead which is why do not leave your studies of animation and keep it continue if you are not interested in commerce then convince your parents to let you study higher in animation and the world of creativity then you can start your own path according to your plan and dreams.

Get Diploma or Degree in Animation from a reputed university so that qualification will help you to get a good job.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?