16th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed in Hindi from Agra University? Is it approved by NCTE?

Dear Sir,
I am Mrs. Moumita Biswas inservice at Odisha DAV Public School . I want to do B.Ed in Hindi From Agra University and also to know that wheather it is approved by NCTE and accepted by our DAV Manangement or not please give me a sugession , If there any center at Cuttack / Bhubaneswas also give me the details about fees etc as required.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Moumita Biswas
Phone- 9937581953

25th August 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in Hindi from Agra University? Is it approved by NCTE?

agra b ed question 2011
28th September 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in Hindi from Agra University? Is it approved by NCTE?

Which university take addmission on 45 percent in pg
15th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my hindi ratna exam. and I want to do Hindi B.ed (Parangata) . How can I join Hindi B.ed course and it details prospects please mail me immediately undersign my e-mail address [email protected]
mob -8658440754
9th February 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my Hindi Ratna exam.and i want to do Hindi B.ed(parangata) how can i join Hindi B.ed course and it details prospects please mail me immediately undersing my e-mail addreress
[email protected]
mob-9938983399
3rd March 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

my name is amit aghera. I passed a hindiratna exam.now what i do next.rastra bhasha prachar samiti wardha univercity.gujarat
21st March 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to B.ed in agra /cuttack university?Is it approved by NCTE?
Dear sir,
i have complited my hindi ratna exam & i wanna do hindi B.ed .so how can i join hindi B.ed course & it details prospectus please mail me immediately and my ID is [email protected].
mob-9868717797
27th June 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have completed sastri in Hindi & am very much interested to do Hindi bed.but i am from a poor family that i can't stay outside of odisha due to my family problem.Have its correspondence/distance course ? please mail me & i will be ever glade to you.
email [email protected]
mob-09938715329
27th June 2013, 10:36 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Mrs. Moumita Biswas inservice at Odisha DAV Public School . I want to do B.Ed in Hindi From Agra University and also to know that wheather it is approved by NCTE and accepted by our DAV Manangement or not please give me a sugession , If there any center at Cuttack / Bhubaneswas also give me the details about fees etc as required.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Moumita Biswas
Phone- 9937581953

Agra University was established in the year 1927.Now its name has been changed as named as Dr B.R Ambedkar University.It was renamed in the year 1996.

To take admission in this course,you will required to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :
  • Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Candidates who have higher qualification degree can also apply for this course.
Marks required :
  • Candidates of General/OBC category should have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
  • Candidates of SC/ST category should have a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.
  • Candidates should not be over 28 years at the time of Admission.
Reservation of seats :
  • 15% seats reserved for the Management/NRI candidates.
  • 5% seats reserved for the SC/ST candidates.
  • 5% seats reserved for the Sport Persons who have played National/State Level.
Entrance Exam Pattern :
  • Questions will be asked from two sections.
  • Each section will include 50 questions.
  • Each questions will be of 2 marks.
  • Total duration for each sections will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Entrance Exam Syllabus :
  • Section I - English Grammar,Reasoning and General Knowledge.
  • Section II - Questions from Honors Paper of Graduation Level.
For more details related to this course of this university -->> Click-Here .

14th December 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of b.ed plzzz tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?