20th March 2012, 04:55 PM
deeksha lachhwani

How to do b.ed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in Ahmedabad?

dear sir /mam,
i did my b.ed from hindi sahitya sammelan in 2002 in ahemdabad gujrat. they send me my result but they did not send my degree. now i am in gulf country n i want to do job but they want my degree certificat so please tell me how i get my degree .

16th December 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do b.ed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in Ahmedabad?

dear sir /mam,
i did my b.ed from hindi sahitya sammelan in 1997 in allahabad from moradabad up. they send me my result but they did not send my degree. now i am in teaching field so iwant to do job but they want my degree certificat so please tell me how i get my degree .
21st December 2012, 05:13 PM
sagar2212

hi........
Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is recognised by the Govt of India by Act of Parliament as an institution of national importance for the promotion of Hindi language and literature in the non-Hindi speaking states of India.

It is granted funds by the Govt but not by UGC. Moreover, UGC does not consider it as a conventional university. And so , BA , BEd etc degrees cannot be conferred by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan. However, it can confer Indian titles like , Madhyama, Visharad, Ratna etc. Which is considered as equivalent to the familiar degrees but are not exactly the same as the later.

Regarding Shiksha Visharad of this institution, it is regarded as equivalent to BEd or BTC . But, Shiksha Vishrad is not a BEd / BTC degree: It should be called as Shiksha Vishrad only. As per rules, it cannot be equated. They are different identities.

Shiksha Vishrad offered by two Hindi institutions in Kerala which is affiliated to Hindi Sahitya Sammelan are recognised by the NCTE. However, they are not BEd or BTC and can be used only for an appointment of Hindi teacher in non Hindi state only.

Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan offered by any other insitution in any other part of Kerala or any other state of India including UP / MP / Rajasthan is not recognised by the NCTE and therefore are regarded as fake degrees. They are actually not at all offered or awarded by the Hindi Shaitya Sammelan directly, but some (actually many) coaching classes, agents and correspondence institutions make fake marksheets and degrees at heir own level and sell them in the name of the prestigious Hindi Sahitya Sammelan and this is the main reason which defames this important institution of India which is constantly working for the welfare and promotion of our National Language, Hindi.
11th January 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i done my shiksha visharad degree in 2002 from hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad. I came to know that it is vallied upto 2002 and after 2002 it is not vallied is it tru
22nd July 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hindi vinit sevak htat mate valid chhe...ha ke na..
24th September 2013, 04:17 AM
BypeBlusewqe

Default ASICMINER Blades - NEW

We just received our products from friedcat today (20/09/2013)

block erupter blades we have the cheapest price .

10 blades get a free panel and stand.

come see

http://asicminer-block-erupter-blades.com/

3BTC each
10th May 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am also completed siksha visarath course in 2002. Any problem for my promotion to HS Section'
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?