30th March 2012, 04:18 PM
ana_mohan

How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?

Want to do B.Ed. through correspondence course from Bihar. Is any B.Ed. correspondence college is in Bihar? If yes than what is the fees structure? Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  9. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  10. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  13. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  14. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  15. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  17. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
19th July 2012, 06:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_mohan View Post
Want to do B.Ed. through correspondence course from Bihar. Is any B.Ed. correspondence college is in Bihar? If yes than what is the fees structure? Kindly suggest me.

The Nalanda Open University offers various programs through Distance Education including Bachelors of Education [B.Ed]. In order to be eligible for the B.Ed program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks beside having a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years. The University is the only Institution in the State of Bihar offering learning exclusively through the system of Distance Education.

The Fee for the B.Ed course costs Rs. 8,000 per year with 25% Discount for Women candidate.

For detail regarding the study centers refer to the following Link.
30th November 2013, 01:56 PM
Bibhanshu shekhar

Default distance bed

Dear sir
i want to know about distance mode in Bed education please suggest
28th January 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?

Dear sir
I want to know about distance mode in Bed education please suggest in magadh university
8th August 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I want to know about distance education for B.ED COURSE IN BIHAR AND THEIR FEE STRUCTURE
12th August 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Are there any eligibility criteria has changed for distance in bed course in bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?