6th September 2013, 03:05 PM
Ramesh naidu t

How to do B.Tech after completing inter with 75%

Sir/madam iam completed inter with 75 percent i want to do btech which group is best for me

15th June 2014, 11:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after completing inter with 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh naidu t View Post
Sir/madam iam completed inter with 75 percent i want to do btech which group is best for me
If you have completed 12th standard in science stream then definitely you're eligible to apply for this B.Tech course. Otherwise you're not eligible for B.Tech course. B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester.

-The Applicant should be passed in 12th Standard in Science Faculty from recognized university.
-The Applicant should be Studied Physics ,Mathematics, Chemistry Subject in 12th standard.
-The Applicant should be score Minimum 60% to 80% percentage of marks in 12th standard.
-One should be qualified in Engineering Entrance Examinations with good percentage of marks.

It's mandatory the candidate should be qualified in JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination with good marks in order to get admission for B.Tech course. So, please apply for Engineering entrance examination in order to apply for B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?