10th December 2012, 06:25 PM
rahulchhn88

How to do B.Tech or B.E after completing BSc with Physics

Hi guys i am Rakesh panda, i have completed my BSc with Physcis. Now i want to do B.tech or B.E. My friend told me after bsc we get direct admission in second year of B.E./B.tech.If this is possible then tell me the procedure and in mumbai if any college providing such opportunity then kindly me.

30th April 2016, 07:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech or B.E after completing BSc with Physics

You can do Bachelor of Technology or Engineering after complete Bachelor of Science with Physics through LEET examination. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by different state technical university for admission in technical college directly in second year.

Eligibility criteria for LEET exam:

>>You must have either done diploma in engineering or technology of duration three years with at least 45% marks or bachelor of science from an UGC recognized university with 45 % marks. For B.Sc candidates, mathematics in 10+2 standard is necessary.

At present, online application for Harayana LEET examination is available. The last date is 18th May, 2016. Official notification for Maharashtra LEET exam has not yet come for admission in any college of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?