25th May 2011, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

How do B.Tech colleges calculate percentage in 12th standard for eligibility?

I would like to know If I have 65 % and I would like to get admission in B.Tech how would the college accept my percentage all 65% for all my subjects or just 3 subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  2. How does IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th
  3. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  4. How can I calculate the percentage for CGPA?
  5. How to calculate percentage of 12th Bihar Intermediate Education Council Board exam? -- [New]
  6. How should I calculate SAT 2 percentage?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  8. Minimum percentage required to get into Infosys?
  9. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  10. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  11. Can I do correspondance BA or B.Com after failing in Diploma?
  12. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  13. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  14. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  15. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  16. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  17. Details about BSc Petrochemicals? How to take admission?
  18. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
25th May 2011, 09:15 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How do B.Tech colleges calculate percentage in 12th standard for eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know If I have 65 % and I would like to get admission in B.Tech how would the college accept my percentage all 65% for all my subjects or just 3 subjects.
Dear friend maximum see the marks overall but in some exam see the only 3 subject...........

In which these subjects are available

1.physics

2.chemistry

3.maths

But maximum see overall marks that's why you are eligible for any entrance exam ..............

BEST OF LUCK........
25th May 2011, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do B.Tech colleges calculate percentage in 12th standard for eligibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i would like to know if i have 65 % and i would like to get admission in b.tech how would the college accept my percentage all 65% for all my subjects or just 3 subjects.
you are eligible for b-tech admission because in 10+2 if you have 60% and pcm have 55% scored.

Calculation percentage of 10+2
percentage=
(total marks/total subject)*100

so best of luck dear
25th May 2011, 09:26 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How do B.Tech colleges calculate percentage in 12th standard for eligibility?

Some colleges require a specific aggregate percentage which atleast 60% including all of your subjects whereas some demand a specific percentage in PCM aggregate like BITS eligibility is 80% in PCM.
And AIEEE requires 50% aggregate in all subjects.
IITjee requires 60% aggregate.
25th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii,

The system to calculate the percentages is depends on the marks on th e3 main subject that is PCM subject( Physics,chemistry,Maths) ..
If you score 65% that doesn't mean 65 percent in the PCM subject ..
One case is that if you score 60% and one more candidate score adject same marks then they check your marks in other two subject ..

Thanks,
anku r
25th May 2011, 08:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The first look at the overall score. Then they look at score in the three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. But prior to this they will look at your score in the entrance exam. You must have faired well in all to secure admission in a reputed institute. Make sure attach the attested copies all the required documents for application purpose.
31st May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got 60% in 12 science can i get admission in b.tech computer science in maharashtra
31st May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage needed for getting an admission for computer science engineering in kerala?
12th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I had pass in AIEEE entrance exam so what percentage is required in 12 standard for ST/SC candidates taking admission in NIT college
23rd September 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

how calculate percentage for joining b.tech overall mark or without c
12th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

do the colleges calculate the pcm based on entrance marks or board exam marks
22nd November 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

To be elligible for BITSAT how to calculate the aggregate of PCM and marks of which semesters are included for calculation of aggregate ?? I m a Gujarat board student . Does it include JEE marks??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?