24th July 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology

should i do b.sc. in food tech. from delhi university,then i do b.tech in food technology.how much i have to score to get admissions in delhi university in b.sc. in food technology.or other option i have to do b.tech in food technology but i do not know from bhere i do my b.tech. .can you please suggest me............

3rd February 2018, 07:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology

Actually, B.Sc in Food technology and B.Tech in Food Technology are two different graduation degrees in Food Technology. You shall go for higher degree after completion of B.Sc in Food Technology rather than same level degree (B.Tech in Food Technology). You are eligible to apply master's degree in Food Technology after completion of B.Sc degree. However, if you want to know the procedure to get admission in B.Tech (Food Technology), then just follow the below mentioned procedure:
1. Apply for any entrance exam conducted by various institute for admission in Food Technology course.
2. After getting the results, you have to participate in online counseling process.
3. After getting the counseling result, you have to visit the campus to complete admission process.

The expected cutoff for admission in B.Tech Food Technology in Delhi University is 92 to 95.

Colleges offering B.Tech Food Technology in Delhi University are:
1. Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
2. Institute of Home Economics
3. Lady Irwin College
4. Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?