13th July 2011, 01:23 PM
v.balasandeep

Which is the best option for me after completing BSc food technology and management

sir/mam
my self v.bala sandeep i completed my b.sc food technology and management if i want to continue my further studies which is the best opition and what it will its scope.i got 73% in graduation. please suggest me any one

9th August 2012, 01:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option for me after completing BSc food technology and management

Several options are available after B.Sc Food technology. You can choose to do M.Sc in the same subject area. You can gain expertise in technical field itself. Job posts like food inspector etc can be applied in government sector after B.Sc. MBA is another option for food technology graduates. Such a degree will help you to build your career in the field of management.
17th July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option for me after completing BSc food technology and management

i completed b.sc food technology & management. if want to continue farther studies is m.sc food technology is t best r not?
in loyola collage.
1st October 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is better b.sc in microbiology or food technology?
16th May 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

when i studing in college for B.sc in food technology.any company wil come for campus collection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?