10th November 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in NIT college through AIEEE after passing out this year

I have passed out this year by taking diploma in mechanical engg & want to do B.tech in NIT collage through AIEEE. Is there any option about these

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges in which I can get after scoring 4216 rank?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech with a rank of 140000?
  3. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  4. How much do I need in AIEEE to get admission in NIT college?
  5. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank? -- [New]
  6. Which college should I prefer in NIT Kurukshetra and UIET Chandigarh after scoring 12000 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  8. Can I get NIT college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Tech in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 3613 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get a seat in NIT Silchar after scoring 130 in AIEEE? What is the cutoff for OBC for this year in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
  13. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE
  15. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 27 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  16. Which is the best college to join Chemical Engineering? Which rank should I get in AIEEE to get admission for this course in NIT Warangal?
  17. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  18. NIT Kurukshetra through AIEEE for a Haryana Domicile Female Candidate?
14th November 2012, 05:24 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in NIT college through AIEEE after passing out this year

AIEEE has to be discontinued from the year 2013.

The admission to all the NITs shall be through "JEE Main" which is to be conducted by CBSE.

For admission to NITs 60% weightage shall be given to score of JEE Main and remaining 40%
weightage shall be given to 10+2 score (aggregate of Diploma in Engineering in your case).

The diploma in engineering holder students are eligible to appear the entrance test but
there is no separate admission procedure for them.
The syllabus of entrance test shall be Physics, Chemisry and Maths (10+2 level) for all
applicants.

Kindly refer JEE Main website so that you can get to know more about the exam.

http://www.jeemain-edu.in/
8th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in NIT college through AIEEE after passing out this year

i want to get admission in aieee college . I got 75 marks in jeemain.
8th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to get aieee college but i got 75 marks in jee mains
23rd May 2013, 05:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed out this year by taking diploma in mechanical engg & want to do B.tech in NIT collage through AIEEE. Is there any option about these

Dear AIEEE aspirant,

Now, AIEEE Exam has been replaced by JEE Mains Exam.

If you wish to do B.Tech from NIT College, then you will have to qualify JEE Mains Exam (earlier AIEEE) commenced by CBSE.

There are about 30 NITs, 4 IIITs and many CFIs in India making of total of about 30 to 40,000 seats.

All the seats in these colleges are filled through AIEEE (now JEE Mains Exam).

Recently JEE Mains Exam is conducted in April and result has also been declared on 7 May.

You can view result of JEE Mains on this site: http://jeemain.nic.in

If you want to take admission in NITs, then you must bring your rank under 20k in JEE Mains Exam.

Now, for the first time 40% weightage will be given to Board Marks for the preparation of Merit List of JEE Mains.

And this final merit list will be declared in July which will be further used for Counselling Process of JEE Mains Exam.

Your Diploma Degree will be of no use. If you have appeared for 12th Board Exams, then your Board Marks will be considered for evaluation.

Otherwise, you will not be able to appear for JEE Mains Exam in case if you haven't appeared for Board Exams.

Now, JEE Mains Exam is also conducted Online, you may get help about Online Exam through following Book.

Target Online AIEEE/JEE Main: Past Year Papers 2002 - 12 (With CD) (Paperback)
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 244
9th June 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BRANCH I CAN GET IN NIT BY MARKS 155
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?