11th July 2021, 11:28 PM
Askumar@75

How to do Correspondence in BA LLB in Tamil Nadu college after finishing 12th?

Sir, I have finished 12th in the year 2012, now I wish to do BA LLB in correspondence in Tamil Nadu University or College. Am I eligible for doing this course?

15th August 2021, 12:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Correspondence in BA LLB in Tamil Nadu college after finishing 12th?

Bar Council of India does not recognizes correspondence LLB course. So, I will advise you not to pursue the course in correspondence mode.

BA LLB is five year course and candidate passed std 12th or equivalent are eligible for admission in the course. Tamil Nadu university does not offer the course in correspondence mode.
15th August 2021, 12:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Correspondence in BA LLB in Tamil Nadu college after finishing 12th?

You are eligible for admission in BA LLB course after std 12th. There is no upper age limit for admission in the five year course.

Examination is conducted for admission in the various colleges or universities.

The apex body Bar Council of India does not recognise the course offered in the distance mode. So, you are not eligible to pursue the course in the correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?