30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?

Hello
My son did his schooling up to Xth in Gujarat state and XIth & XIIth in Tamilnadu state .i am a native of kerala .Is he eligible for admission in Tamilnadu engineering college .What are the documents / certificates required for the admission process ?
Could you pls clarify my above query .

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  6. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  7. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  8. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  10. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  11. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  12. How to join CAD design in M.E?
  13. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  14. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  18. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
9th April 2016, 03:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?

I am happy to say you that your son is definitely eligible to get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College being a Keralite. Candidates seeking admission in Engineering in Tamil Nadu Engineering college must have to qualify in the entrance examination, after that they can pursue their Engineering.
Class 10th and 12th documents are mainly required at the time of admission such as mark sheets and admit cards.
23rd November 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?

I'm a keralite and passed my bachelor's degree in physics from university of Calicut. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu open university for MSc physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?