3rd October 2012, 01:54 PM
CHETNAUMESH

How to do course of Library Science after doing B.A?

I have done B.A & now i want to do course of liberary science, so pl.give detailed information about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  2. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  3. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I do Ph.D in Library Science?
  8. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  9. Can I do Library Science through distance education?
  10. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D in Library Science in UP?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  13. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  14. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  15. How to do part time M.Phil in Library science course?
  16. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  17. Sample question papers of last year library science?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam? -- [New]
4th October 2015, 02:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do course of Library Science after doing B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHETNAUMESH View Post
I have done B.A & now i want to do course of liberary science, so pl.give detailed information about this.
You can do Master of Library Science. The duration of the course vary from 1 to 3 years depending on the mode of education and universities. There are numerous institutions offering this course like,

-IGNOU,
-Manipal University,
-University of Delhi,
-Banaras Hindu University, and
-Madras University etc.

The study of library science will enable you to get a job in the schools and colleges as Librarian or Library Assistant. You can work as Information Analysts, Researchers, Professors, and Technical Assistant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?