14th August 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?

now, I am doing my Final year MCA with good academic records. I want to be a good software guy. But i have a passion in Library science and want to enter in govt, job.can i do library science after completing my MCA.Is there any scope for MCA people related to library science?

22nd December 2011, 11:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?

So first of all you complete your MCA as you may know the knowledge which you are acquiring through MCA is for software development whereas Library science is about Library management.MCA is a very good course with very good opportunities in government and private sector companies in India and as well as foreign countries with high salary and reputation.MCA have good opportunities in various industries, especially in the information technology and software development,in public work department, oil and gas industries and information technology. But if you still wants to study library science you may study it even though you are doing any job, many Universities offers this course in distance mode.
31st July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?

i want to m.lib course after completet my mca so m. lib admission are started and tell me in datail all information
29th December 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my Final year MCA with good academic records. I want to be a good software guy. But i have a passion in Library science and want to enter in govt, job.can i do library science after completing my MCA.Is there any scope for MCA people related to library science?
24th April 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M. Lib after bsc with computer science. Please give me some information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?