20th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?

1. My Daughter has scored 93 % in ssc .
2. She want to take admission in science side,but she is confused between general science and bifocal science.
3. She want to become engineer.

13th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1. My Daughter has scored 93 % in ssc .
2. She want to take admission in science side,but she is confused between general science and bifocal science.
3. She want to become engineer.
dear friend if she can cope, she can do pace iit in mumbai,though fees are high, just check this website:http://www.iitianspace.com/courses/admission-process/pace-junior-science-college.html
thanks ,
savvy
8th April 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose between General Science and Bifocal science in science stream?

i think i could score 90% in board exams. i like 85% physics, 87% chemistry, 84%maths and 80.5% computer. i hate language subjects.
could you suggest me if i would take bi-focal,diploma or plain science stream and further what to do to become in future?
23rd May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

which subject i give to make career in pilot after 10th complete
28th May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

which are the subject can one take for bifocal science in science stream?
14th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

my son got 70% in ssc. He would like to do Mechanical engineering ? let me know which subject he should take for 11th
15th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 85 percent in ssc. which subject i should take for 11 th
15th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which subject i give to make career in pilot after 10th??????????????????????????????????
1st July 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to take BSC -IT after 12 so what subjects shall i take in 11 std?as i am taking bifocal in science.pls suggest me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th April 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what should i take after 10th bifocal or general science if i wanna do B arch after 12
20th April 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

If i am uninterested in biology,little interested in physics,interested and goood in maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
5th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 10TH CLASS NOW I WANT TO BECOME CIVIL ENGINEER PL GUIDE ME..
11th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am mandar, my brother has completed his SSC and passed with 76%..now he had decided to go for science stream but confuse between two path and he wanna go for engineering.....what is difference between them general science and bifocal science.....plz help me so that, i can help him in his career path........which stream is good for engineering......
2nd July 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

my son got 70% in ssc. He would like to do Mechanical engineering ? let me know which subject he should take for 11th
24th July 2017, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

My daughter got 79% in 10th with she is a sport girl national level kussti what choose science general? Or bifocal science?
5th June 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has got 75% in 10th CBSE and she wants to be an IPS officer what can be better general science? Or bifocal science?
8th June 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Benifits of studying bifocal science...what jobs will he get in the future..coz my son wants to to software engineering
17th May 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS on open university puc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?