10th February 2013, 05:40 PM
srinivas59

How to do data entry/typing work from Home?

Hello

I have a typing speed of 60 w.p.m and am also fluent in English. I want to do data entry/typing work from home. From where can I obtain or get these jobs. and whom should I contact for the work.

15th June 2016, 02:52 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do data entry/typing work from Home?

Data entry jobs are the best way to earn some extra money in free time from home, they have handsome amount of payment for the small amount of work that one does from the comfort of home.

data entry jobs like bank data filling jobs, captcha entry jobs, sms sending, email reading jobs pay you enough to do them and earn some extra income in free time.

Another great opportunity to earn from part time jobs is to solve query of people and take part in discussions and earn for giving right suggestions to the member of the forum. Anyone have any question or doubt regarding any issue, can post question in detail and get answer in quick succession without wasting any time, by this way one not only gets his query answered but at the same time earn some quick money for helping the questionared. This type of forums are named as EALP forums as earn and learn programme, as the the name only suggests it is a both way of answering and earning the money through part time jobs scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?