26th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I search jobs for housewives?

i,m a housewife.after ten years, i am searching a job.what kind of steps i can take?
plzz send me details on my mail id

9th August 2012, 09:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I search jobs for housewives?

The first step should be that you make an impressive 'resume' (Bio-data). Secondly, register and post your resume in job portals like 'naukri.com, monster', who provides job to candidates matching their profile. You can also refer our forum to get the best job available as per you profile. You haven't mentioned your educational qualification or else i would have guided you in a much better way with precise information regarding the companies you should apply in.
You can also visit the firms/companies in your city and submit your resume for present and upcoming vacancies (kindly apply in the departments which matches your educational specialization).
9th August 2012, 09:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

The first step should be that you make an impressive 'resume' (Bio-data). Secondly, register and post your resume in job portals like 'naukri.com, monster', who provides job to candidates matching their profile. You can also refer our forum to get the best job available as per you profile. You haven't mentioned your educational qualification or else i would have guided you in a much better way with precise information regarding the companies you should apply in.
You can also visit the firms/companies in your city and submit your resume for present and upcoming vacancies (kindly apply in the departments which matches your educational specialization).
25th September 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech IT in 2011 , at present i am a housewife. kindly suggest me how should i proceed my carrier being at home. What should i study to be active with my future in IT sector...
5th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done masters in tourism management in 2009 from ignou.I also have done job in a vodafone agency for a year,after completing course of tourism i also done a air ticketing job.At present i am a housewife and I have baby of 6 months,kindly suggest what to do if i want to restart my carrier,where should i submit my resume for job and for what kind of job
10th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech cse in 2011....at present iam a housewife living in ban galore...how can i start my carrier in software field after 3 years of gap..which course will be best for me..
14th August 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed in english medium schools,good in english.i am married, two children,wanting to help my husband in finance.wat is the suitable job i can get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?