15th February 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I do diploma course in information technology? I have passed 12th from science stream

I HAVE PASSED MY 12TH FROM SCIENCE STREAM WITH (PCB)AS MY SUBJECTS CAN I NOW GO WITH DIPLOMA COURSE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WILL IT BE BENEFICIAL FOR ME ????????????? PLEASE ANSWER....ITS MY EMAIL [email protected]

15th June 2016, 03:15 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I do diploma course in information technology? I have passed 12th from science stream

Yes you can study polytechnic in Information Technology after completing intermediate with physic, chemistry and mathematics.

Polytechnic is a diploma course in engineering, after completing secondary examination one can study the course of three years and is termed as junior engineering course. In order to study polytechnic after intermediate it is necessary to have study pure science stream branch in intermediate, and give a entrance exam held for admission in polytechnic colleges.

Many entrance exam are held for admission in polytechnic college at state level, after scoring well in those entrance exam then on the basis of rank scored in polytechnic entrance exam one can study polytechnic course in engineering. Just apply for polytechnic related entrance exam and wait for the result to come ,after that get yourself enrolled in your desired college or institutes on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?