15th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?

name of colleges in machanical Engg....I would like do deploma in Macanical Engineer in Maharashtra , may now the college name.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  9. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  17. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2012, 06:20 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
name of colleges in machanical Engg....I would like do deploma in Macanical Engineer in Maharashtra , may now the college name.

[SIZE=5]List Of Colleges Teaching Diploma in Mechanical Engineer courses In India

[/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
Top of Form 1
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

College Name

Type
State
Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology
Private
Tamil Nadu
Coimbatore Marine College
Private
Tamil Nadu
HIMT College Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training Pre Sea Training Centre
Private
Tamil Nadu
Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training HIMT Post Sea Training Centre
Private
Tamil Nadu
International Maritime Institute Ltd - Noida
Private
Uttar Pradesh
Marine Engineering and Research Institute
Private
Maharashtra
Maritime Foundation
Private
Tamil Nadu
Southern Academy of Maritime Studies
Private
Tamil Nadu
   [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
Bottom of Form 1[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
  [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
20th May 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?

If mechanical engineering is my ambition which efforts I should take,I have just given my SSC EXAM ?????
30th September 2015, 01:40 AM
Silent work
Member+

In maharashtra the admission for diploma is organised by dte board of maharashtra. The whole admission procedure is complete through the official website of dte i.e www.dte.org.in

First of all you need to purchase application kit from nearest arc centre & competes the admission process online.

Some of top diploma colleges for mechanical engineering is given below:
1 . VJTI, Mumbai

2 . M H Saboo Siddik College of Polytechnic

3 . Lokmanya tilak college of engineering, Mumbai

4 . Government Polytechnic, Mumbai

5 . Government Polytechnic, Pune

6 . Government Polytechnic, Nagpur.

7 . Government Polytechnic, Thane

8 . SS Jondhle Polytechnic Thane
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?