7th February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA

Sir/Mam
I am a Btech(Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.) final year student with CGPA 7.2. I want to do some extra courses after completion of Btech. I have done a 1 month course on VLSI in 3rd year. Can u plz suggest some courses whichi would help me to get a relevant job...
M waiting for your reply...

21st February 2013, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA

B.Tech degree is enough to find a rewarding job. The degree will help you to find a rewarding job in defense, railways, or government departments. If you are interested in higher studies, try for M.Tech or MBA. Short term courses can be pursued in subjects like VLSI and embedded system. Software courses can be pursued in subjects like .NET or java.
28th January 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA

What should i do after completing my btech?I am in btech 3rd yr having computer science branch.I also want to know where can I apply for the summer training after 3rd yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?