2nd August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How do I apply in MBA institutes?

I will be appearing for MAT and CAT this year (2011). I am confused about the application process to different universities. Do I have to apply to them? Or will they approach me after seeing my result? Also, can I appear for both the september as well as the december MAT? If so, which one will the universities consider while reviewing my application?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc course to setup my career in future?
  2. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  4. Average fees of top B.Schools in India?
  5. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  6. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
  7. Can a seafarer with captain licence pursue MBA in shipping? Names of the institutes conducting MBA?
  8. Which are the institutes offering admission in M.Pharma? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Institutes for Regular MBA after BA
  10. Are there any MBA institutes where I can enroll myself for MBA?
  11. What are the MAT institutes and how to apply for them for MBA courses? I have scored less than 50% in my BSc graduation
  12. Which is a better option after completing B.Tech : Higher studies or Job? Opportunities after M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to go about preparing for MBA exam? Good institutes in Kolkata for MBA Coaching?
  14. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma? -- [New]
  17. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  18. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
19th January 2012, 02:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I apply in MBA institutes?

As per my knowledge you can apply for this exam as many times as you wish, and you can obtain the MAT admission form from any branch of the Bank of Baroda or the counter of the AIMA.Basically to pursue MBA you should have a graduate degree from any background with good percdentage from a recognised college.The MAT exam consist 200 question with options.
Generally the questions are based from topics like:

Intelligence and Critical Reasoning-40 questions
Data Analysis and Sufficiency-40 questions
Indian and Global Environment-40 questions
Language Comprehension-40 questions
Mathematical Skills-40 questions.
Colleges which offers MBA course are listed below:
Institute Of Excellence In Management Science (IEMS) Hubli
MYRA School of Business
IBS Hyderabad
Asian School Of Business Management - ASBM, Bhubaneswar
International School Of Management Excellence - ISME, Bangalore, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?