16th June 2012, 09:29 PM
yugachavan

How do I apply online in medical college?

i got my cet result. how do i apply online in medical college3s...?

13th September 2016, 08:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How do I apply online in medical college?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. It is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in medical, dental and engineering courses in professional colleges the various states of India.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available , difficulty level of the exam etc. As you want to know how to apply online for medical college here, I am going to tell you the same:

Procedure to apply online for medical college-

Go to the official website of CET
Now click on online at the home page of official website CET.
Here you get the "Counselling" link on the left side of the page. .
Click on that link and after that a new page is open. Log In & Fill the correct details such as Personal Information, college details in which you want to take admission etc.
Submit your counselling form carefully. And after that you get the counselling registration Number.
Take the printout of that form for your future reference.

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in Medical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?