10th July 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I am working in Account Department

I completed my B.com and working in Account dept. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email [email protected]

Thank you

12th July 2014, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I am working in Account Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.com and working in Account dept. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email [email protected] Thank you
Well, you are eligible to apply for an ICWAI course after completing B. Com. After completing B. Com course you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Since, you are already working in the accounts department. So, doing ICWAI course is very helpful to develop you are career opportunity and You can get a higher position job in the accounts department after completing ICWAI course. It's not easy to complete ICWAI course. You have to work hard to get complete the ICWAI course and you can also study ICWAI course through private institution/coaching classes

ICWA ie: - (Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy). It is a professional course. The duration of the course is 4 years with practical training. There is scope for the ICWAI course in both public and private sectors. The ICWAI course is divided into three levels, Foundation Examination, Intermediate Examination and Final Examination

Eligibility Criteria:-

-For Foundation Course: - The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university
-For Intermediate Course: - Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with 50% marks from a recognized University.

ICWAI Course Syllabus:-

-Financial accounting
-Statistics
-Practical auditing
-Business law
-Indirect taxation Direct taxation
-Economics
-Investigation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?