31st August 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account department

I completed my B.com and working in Account dept. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email as below [email protected] Thank you

18th December 2012, 11:39 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account department

ICWAI course is now known as cost and management course which can be done while you are on the job as this is distance learning course.

Cost and Management Accounting (ICWAI or CMA) is course in which student learn about the accounting ,auditing and about Cost Accounting.

Stages of Cost and management course

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

You are Graduate you can enroll for executive level as Graduates / Post graduates can enroll directly in Executive level which is second level of Cost and management Course.

Duration of the course - 3.5 years minimum (around)
Total Fee Structure of the course is not more than a 40000/-.

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by ICWAI.ICWAI has centers all over in India ,so you may find any center near your city.Examinations are held twice in a year in june and december for june terms student need to apply before dec 5 of previous year and for december exam you have to apply for before june 5.

For more information contact
AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE
www.myicwai.com
1st July 2013, 02:11 AM

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account department

Dear sir,
I am a B com student and doing job and now i want to prepare icwai at home then please provide me some information about to prepare my self easily but i have no touch now
1st July 2013, 02:13 AM

Dear sir,
I am a B com student and doing job and now i want to prepare icwai at home then please provide me some information about to prepare my self easily but i have no touch now
1st July 2013, 06:49 PM
Transporter 3

Location: 301.b second floor seshanka residency s.nagar,moula-ali opposite royal function hall hyderbad

Hello friends.........................................,

I.C.W.A.I course is now known as cost and management course which can be done while

you are on the job as this is distance learning course.

Cost and Management Accounting (I.C.W.A.I or C.M.A) is course in which student learn about

the accounting ,auditing and about Cost Accounting.

Stages of Cost and management course:-

>>Foundation Program

>>Executive Program

>>Professional Program

You are Graduate you can enroll for executive level as Graduates or Post graduates can

enroll directly in Executive level which is second level of Cost and management Course.

Duration of the course - 3 years minimum (around)

Total Fee Structure of the course is not more than a 40000/-.

You have to register yourself for appearing for the examination held by I.C.W.A.I.

I.C.W.A.I has centers all over in India ,so you may find any center near your city.

Examinations are held twice in a year in June and December for June terms student need

to apply before Dec 5 of previous year and for December exam you have to apply for

before the month of June 5th.

For more information contact

A.I.C.W.A Directorate of CAT i.c.w.a.i B.h.a.w.a.n,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
New Delhi 110003

For more information you can refer these below related site my friend.
www.myicwai.com

So all the best and good luck for your bright future my friend..............!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?