18th August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and working in accountant

I completed my B.com and working in accountat. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email as below [email protected]. Thank you

16th June 2014, 12:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and working in accountant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.com and working in accountat. Now I want to do ICWA. I also wanted some information towards the cource because i only know it is related to Accounts but not clear. Plz send me mail in my email as below [email protected]. Thank you
No you're not eligible for M.Tech coures after completing B.Sc course. You need to complete B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc course in order to apply fro M.Tech course. The Eligibility Criteria for M.tech Course is differ From College to College . To apply for M.tech Course you should Complete Bachelor degree ( B.tech Course ) in any specialization from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks . You should qualified in Entrance Examination like, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering / Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination / Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test / Indian School Of Mines Entrance Examination etc.. The Entrance Examination is based on Objective with Multiple Choice . To apply for Entrance Examination you should qualified in B.tech Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. If your qualified in Entrance Examination then you may get admission for M.tech Course in reputed College . Most of College may first preference to The candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree B.tech Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?