28th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester

sir, i m omair, b.tech 7th sem, want to have intership in dlf or l & t

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  2. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  3. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  4. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  5. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  9. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Internship in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Procedure to do Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  18. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
19th July 2015, 11:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester

Training is the very important period for an engineer as it it the period when one can learn practically.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedications.

Here is the complete procedure for getting training in L&T :

*** First make a letter from your college to training and placement department

*** Then you have to send that letter to that organization in which you want to do training

*** If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the company, get it signed by the head of your institution and

*** Also get an NOC or the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

*** Now send the Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company.

Companies such as L&T has big name in the private sector so I am sure, its training certificate would be very helpful for your future placement.