19th January 2013, 01:28 AM
nik5467

How to do internship this summer? I am studying in manipal institute of technology and my CGPA is 6.55

i am nikhil kumar..
i am studying in manipal institute of technology.
i am in 6th semester and my CGPA is 6.55 right now
i want to do an internship in this summer....
kindly give me some information about this

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  2. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  4. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  5. Can I apply for summer internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  7. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  8. How can I apply online for summer internship? I am studying MBA 3rd semester
  9. How can I get summer internship after passing B.Tech from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology in IT
  10. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  11. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  12. How can I summer internship in BARC, CMERI(Durgapur), Shaha Institute of Technology, DRDO or in ISRO?
  13. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  14. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
  15. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student? -- [New]
  17. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  18. How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year
19th January 2013, 10:32 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to do internship this summer? I am studying in manipal institute of technology and my CGPA is 6.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik5467 View Post
i am nikhil kumar..
i am studying in manipal institute of technology.
i am in 6th semester and my CGPA is 6.55 right now
i want to do an internship in this summer....
kindly give me some information about this

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can do the summer internship in the level 3 - 5 company's.

But for that you need to get the permission from the head of that company who handles the internships of students.

Or the students should wait for the notifications released from the company.

Or the students should have any familiarity with the officials of the company so that the internship program can be done with their permission.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my

profile.

Best Regards,
[URL="http://entrance-exam.net/forum/members/sammy_wrath.html"]Sampath[/U

RL]
25th January 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship this summer? I am studying in manipal institute of technology and my CGPA is 6.55

when will the companies release notifications and how would we know that?
23rd March 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship this summer? I am studying in manipal institute of technology and my CGPA is 6.55

I am going to complete my frst year btech,,,am i allowed to do any ece related internships in this summer i.e 2015
3rd September 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for summer internship at the of my 1st year in Biomedical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?