21st August 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering

sr i am a btech 2nd year student of mechanical engg. from N.I.T. JAMSHEDPUR .i WANT TO DO INTERSHIP in tata motors.please send me details of how to apply and selec tion procedure in my email id- [email protected]

19th February 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering

sr i am a btech 2nd year student of mechanical engg. from N.I.T. patna .i WANT TO DO INTERSHIP in tata motors.please send me details of how to apply and selec tion procedure in my email id- [email protected]
30th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering

Good afternoon sir! .I am Persuing my B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) second year.Iam intrested in doing my internship from your company.so, can you please send your requirments to my mail([email protected]).Thank you sir!. I will be waiting for your reply.
12th December 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in B. Tech mechanical engineering in 2nd year and i want to do one month training in tata motors. So plz send me requirement to my email id :[email protected]
10th March 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am studying in B.E mechanical engineering in second year and i want to do one month training in tata motors .so please send me requirement to my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?