5th August 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?

hello im mechanical 3rd year student. I want to internship in Tata motors. please tell me how im apply for summer training. how im apply internship for tata motors?

8th August 2014, 08:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Tata Motors is a promising place for attaining professionalism. You need to identify the departments where you wish to gain the experience. You have to prepare your resume and attach an application for the HR manager. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college. You need to work hard and focus hard during the internship.
It runs in collaboration with National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technical University, and Singapore Management University, Asian Institute of Management in Manila and the Peking University and Tsinghua University in Beijing. In United Kingdom, students of Anglia Ruskin University and University of Essex are also placed.
24th October 2016, 12:58 PM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Being a mechanical engineering student of 7th semester you are eligible to apply for internship in Tata Motors. You can apply for internship through the reference of the employees working there which is an easy process or you can apply through your college.

You have to write an application stating that you want to do internship and also mention the duration of your training. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HR department of Tata Motors.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter after the selection of your resume. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for interview and hence, after that you can start your training.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?