20th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?

sir,
i am a third year btech mechanical engineering student . i am very interested abot the summer internship training at tata motor . so if you kindly inform me abot the procedure of application for this internship training i will be very helpful.

2nd July 2014, 06:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in TATA Mototrs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities.However, I am extremely sorry to state that TATA Motors recruits interns from certain institutes only through on-campus drive and from the tier-1 institutes which include top IITs and NITs. Hence if you belong to any such institute you can apply for internship programme. Otherwise you can apply for vocational training programme.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
29th June 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?

Sir, I am B. Tech, ME student. I want to do summer training in IOCL barauni.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?