18th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education

I want to know how to do ITI in Refrigeration and Airconditioning through Distance education.

Can u guide me.

Regards
Anita

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  2. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  5. Eligibility for tnpsc examination after doing MBA? What post is suitable for me?
  6. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  7. List of approved AICTE polytechnics for distance education?
  8. Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
  9. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  10. Procedure to apply for a job in private sector after completing ITI certificate in refrigeration and air condition?
  11. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  12. Can I do part time ITI in Air Conditioning in Mumbai?
  13. Will I get Sinhagad College of Engineering, Kondhwa Branch for computer science after scoring 79 marks in CET?
  14. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU? -- [New]
  15. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  16. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)?
  17. How to do ITI, Diploma and B.Tech from distance education?
  18. IGNOU Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering-Electrical Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
31st October 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education

I was completed2Yrs refrigeration air conditioning course in industrial technical institute from kerala India in 1996 .I have 10 yrs experience in refrigeration .I would like to study in refrigeration & air conditioning engineering. I am 39 yrs old .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?