14th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do JBT after 12th?

i want to do jbt after 12th bt i also want to do this by govt of haryana.i want to know that this jbt course govt or non govt

26th April 2013, 07:30 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do JBT after 12th?

JBT is one of the best options after 10+2 with a good & secure future along with handsome salary.

Eligibility driteria for JBT :-

1] You must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks and above from any recognized board.

2] Age Limit :
The age limit of the candidate must be between 17 to 28 years.

>> There is a also relaxation provided to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidate as per government rule.
The duration of JBT course two years duration course.

CET exam:-

CET stands for Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for CET :-

1] In passing the common entrance test , you must have to get minimum 40 per cent marks out of 100.

2] You belong of reserved category then you need to get only 35 per cent out of 100 for passing the exam.

3] There will be one question paper carrying 100 question of multiple choices.

This question consist of four parts :-

1] Hindi

2] English

3] numerical

4] general knowledge.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?