30th September 2010, 11:20 PM
Atesh

When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce

when will be JBT exams of all JBT college. I have 12th pass from commerce side please tell me about future . This time , I working in a Transport company in Pune. I belongs to Sonipat(Haryana).

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. What is the best way to do JBT course? I have passed 12th with 65% marks
  4. How can I apply for JBT course after 12th standard? In which entrance exams I can apply?
  5. Is M.A English valid in Haryana government education department
  6. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  7. How to get a job in JBT after passing 12th form NIOS board with 58%?
  8. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  9. Can I apply for JBT exam if passed 12th from Hindi medium?
  10. Can I do JBT from Jammu Kashmir after passing 12th from NIOS? I have scored 60% marks
  11. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to apply for Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course?
  13. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  14. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  16. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for a 12th passed Commerce students in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible for me to give the 12th commerce after a long gap?
28th February 2012, 06:26 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce

JBT exam of Himachal Pradesh Board

Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamsala has published Junior Basic Training-Common Entrance Test (JBT - CET) Himachal Pradesh 2011 for admission into its 2 Years Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course.

Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or 10+2 or its equal examination with minimum 50% marks for non bachelor and 45% for bachelor as per norms approved through the Govt. vide notification.

Application procedure:
Application forms will be available directly from the Board or through sending a DD along with the request for form. Examinees can also transfer the form by the HPBOSE official website

Selection Procedure:
Selection based on CET entrance exam, Group Dissection and Personal Interview.

Important Dates (Tentative):
Date of available of Application Form: 2nd week of February, 2011
Date of Entrance Date: 1st week of March, 2011 will be
Exam Result: Last week of June, 2011
Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final.

Exam Syllabus
Hindi 25
English 25
Numerical Ability 25
General Awareness 25

Contact Details
Deputy Secretary (JBT Cell),
H.P. Board of School Education,
Dharamshala-176 700 (Kangra),
Himachal Pradesh, India
28th February 2012, 06:27 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce

JBT exam of Himachal Pradesh Board

Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamsala has published Junior Basic Training-Common Entrance Test (JBT - CET) Himachal Pradesh 2011 for admission into its 2 Years Junior Basic Training (JBT) Course.

Eligibility Criteria :
Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or 10+2 or its equal examination with minimum 50% marks for non bachelor and 45% for bachelor as per norms approved through the Govt. vide notification.

Application procedure:
Application forms will be available directly from the Board or through sending a DD along with the request for form. Examinees can also transfer the form by the HPBOSE official website

Selection Procedure:
Selection based on CET entrance exam, Group Dissection and Personal Interview.

Important Dates (Tentative):
Date of available of Application Form: 2nd week of February, 2011
Date of Entrance Date: 1st week of March, 2011 will be
Exam Result: Last week of June, 2011
Please note that the dates are only tentative and are not final.

Exam Syllabus
Hindi 25
English 25
Numerical Ability 25
General Awareness 25

Contact Details
Deputy Secretary (JBT Cell),
H.P. Board of School Education,
Dharamshala-176 700 (Kangra),
Himachal Pradesh, India
9th May 2012, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage and what is the course fee for JBT from Jamiamilia
8th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2012 from science.plz tell me last date of submitt the jbt fprm
26th July 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i give jbt test plus two
18th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how to fill up the form
27th March 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY JBT COLLSGE IN GURGAON?
16th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
8th May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12 in comm. stream by CBSE board so what I do to jbt in trance
6th August 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

When will be entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?