4th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

Sir, I passed 12th . I wants to do JBT course from Delhi. Kindly give me all details about JBT. I am living in Delhi 110070.I wants recent details so I can appear in this examination in this year. With best regards. Lakshyadeep. 9873681400

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  4. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  5. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  6. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  7. Information about JBT course in Delhi? I am pursuing B.A final year
  8. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  9. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  11. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  12. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
  13. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  14. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  15. How to get admission in JBT in Delhi? From where to get the application form? Last date of submission of form?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
5th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

when would be DIET jbt ECCE forms 2012 be introduced for students
16th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

Plz tell me when will b JBT 2012 forms will b out and from where will they b available?
19th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedudre in jbt for admision
28th June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, i passed 12th from delhi.i live in delhi . i want to know about jbt form.
date of jbt form released
18th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate and i want to do jbt from the ignou.please tell me what should i have to do to get admission.
chitra phulara
25th August 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th pass i want to do jbt from dilhi . my marks is 64% so i have to do gat admission
30th August 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Myself mr. Vivek raj. I have done 12th from cbse with 41%marks.can i do jbt pls give me full details. Thanks too you.!
21st October 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I am anshuman i have 12 with 65.60% JBT form when announced to admission.
How it admission merit/intence. plz reply in my email id [email protected]
21st February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit for jbt?
10th April 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

My self ruchika arora i completed my 12 with 65 % marks. so can you please tell me about jbt entrence exam or admission for jbt. please reply as soon as possible. thank you my e-mail id [email protected]
30th May 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

After the jbt how much I earn .please also tell me can I get gov teaching job. Plz advice me . My e e-mail id is parveen [email protected]
31st May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in jbt i have 63% ?
my id is [email protected]
9th June 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION IN JBT THROUGH RAGULAR AT DELHI AFTER 12TH
CAN I GET IN JPT I HAVE 72% MY ID IS [email protected] PLZ REPLY FAST
9th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I INFORMATION FOR ADMISSION IN JBT THROUGH RAGULAR AT DELHI AFTER 12TH
CAN I GET IN JPT I HAVE 72% MY ID IS [email protected] PLZ REPLY FAST
17th July 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i am presently serving in Indian Navy and i wants to do jbt from correspondence. i have completed B.A from MDU Rohtak. what should i do to take addmision and from which university. pls help and guide
15th September 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

gdmrng sir ,
dear sir, greeting
dis is to inform u, dat im intersted in jpt teaching course,
can u plz tel the prcedure of admission, and fees
thnx
regarding
pritika (8860977960)
4th February 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

jbt coures in chandigarh where are?
9th May 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Pls give me details about how I can fill form for jbt , from where I can take the form , I m just appered 12 exam with comm subjects I will be thnkful 2 u pls give me important details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?