6th March 2013, 06:06 PM
chitranjan sds

How to do lab technician course after passing class 12th from Math stream?

I am chitranjan reading in class 12th from maths streams . I want to do lab technician course ob the basis of 10th class. So please tell me all criteria of this course ?

12th September 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do lab technician course after passing class 12th from Math stream?

am i completed 12th waiting for lab technician councilling so i need which date councilling starting and which cut off mark eligible this course
29th November 2013, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do lab technician course after passing class 12th from Math stream?

What is the eligibility criteria to undergo medical lab technician
4th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10 2 students of non medical strem so can i join the course of lab technisians tell me the couse time periods and fee structures of lab technisians course
14th July 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do lab technician course after bsc. Non medical and what is eligibility ?
2nd October 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12 class in commerce but applie gov. Job in medical lab techanician so please tell me what i do plz
1st March 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student,i have passed my 12th class examination now I want to do BMLT course, so what I have to do b to get admission in any medical collage in Kashmir......
2nd March 2017, 10:12 AM
atal1978

After 12th class applying for lab technician course. Following instruction help in this regard-

Many institutes & university is offering the medical course by Online. IGNOU is the leading universities that provide the education in the medical field by online admission facility.

The students must have to prepare for medical entrance test after 12th standard.
8th March 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do lab technician course after bsc. Non medical and what is eligibility ?
Hello sir .
I am a 12 maths computer scince group pass. After b.sc chemistry study well. After go in other medical field ?
28th March 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am AIRCRAFT MECHANIC part of Aeronautics but i also interest in "LBT" but problem is
I have 12 sci "A" stream,
so is it possible for me that, I can apply for LBT ?????
5th August 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do dmlt course after passing 12th from math stream
19th September 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

The maths is compulsory for to be a lab technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?