30th June 2012, 03:26 PM
damandeep07

Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?

hi i am eligible for lab technician course in medial after 12th in vocational subjects...........

6th April 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?

I done general nursing midwifery ... Am I eligible for lab technician course
17th July 2013, 11:40 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?

The courses for Lab technician are

1. Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology (DMLT)
2. Bachelor in Medical laboratory Technology (BMLT)
3. M.Sc in Medical laboratory Technology

The eligibilty for all these courses is 10 +2 with Physics ,Chemistry and Biology .

So you are surely eligible to join lab technician course after 12 th vocational subjects.
9th September 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I hav done diploma in medical laboratory techniques n I dont have physics,chemistry n biology in 12 so can I dogo bmlt course
21st November 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

MY SUBJECT IS VOCATIONAL IN 12TH CLASS I DONE MY CLASS BY CBSC SO I WANT TO DO LAB COURSE CAN I DO OR NOT????
19th June 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i join become a lab technician I'm a chemistry,, botany and zoology student in bsc 2nd year
16th July 2020, 05:28 PM
vishakhamehta

I would recommend you to visit the ITM University website and check the bsc mlt course details. It will help you understand what the course involves. You may then check the admission process and eligibility criteria. If you fulfil those, you can apply for the course and sharpen your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?