16th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?

I want to study MBBS in scholarship but i have chosen BMLT as second option. And as i am taking the preparation class of MBBS, I am unknown about the course structure of BMLT. Is blood test is only the work of lab technician? or we can do other works too?? And if i did BMlT can i earn good in future?? I"d like to hear you soon.

6th April 2016, 11:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?

Tests related to blood, urine, faeces and other body fluids are conducted by medical lab technologists. Diagnosis of various diseases through the body fluids is the responsibility of these professionals.

Other things like x-ray, ultrasound, etc are conducted by radiologists which is a different course. Earning depends on the kind of area where you are working. If you are working in a reputed hospital then earning will be good. In case you open your own lab then it will depend on the area. If it is present at a place where there is a hospital then earning can be good.

22nd July 2021, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?

Should I go for bbt or mlt ? Can anyone help me out ?

14th August 2021, 02:29 PM
Iffa0786

BMLT belongs to Bachelors in Medical Lab technology. So it means if you are doing this course then you will be able to do all types of Lab tests such as, blood test, urine test, radiography, CT scan, etc. Its not like that you will do only blood test its also have a huge demand in market and lot of job opportunities for BMLT students. Its one of the best and finest profession for making your career.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?