17th August 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB in distance education in Delhi?

i am a house wife and i not complet BA(thrd part) but i want to do (LLB)ya (BA+LLB)in distance education in delhi

1st March 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB in distance education in Delhi?

i want to do LLB through distance education from delhi univ after BA can do it.
2nd March 2013, 09:07 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Firstly I will say that there is no point of doing Law course through distance education. It is for the simple reason that Bar Council of India does not recognize and law degree that has been completed through distance education.

Bar Council of India also restricts colleges from offering LLB and BA LLB through distance education. The course offered through distance education is different and not recognized.

The major drawback of doing law course through distance education is that Bar Council of India will not recognize it. Since it won't there is no way for you to practice in any Indian court as the lawyer.

So this completely rules out distance education degree. Now if you want to pursue LLB, it must be done through regular mode. But unfortunately since you have not completed Bachelor of Arts course, LLB is also not possible for you.

LLB can only be pursued once the candidate has completed graduation course. I will suggest that you first finish your BA, it could be completed through distance education as well. That will not hamper your chances of taking admission for LLB course.

Only after completing graduation you should consider of doing LLB. The BA LLB course may not be possible for you since the age limit is 20 years for this course. If you are below 20 years then please take admission for BA LLB through regular mode. The BA LLB can be pursued after completing 12th. Graduation degree is not required here.

However since you have been married and completed 2 years of BA, I suspect if you are below 20 years. It is highly unlikely. Therefore complete the graduation and then complete the LLB, but through regular mode.

LLB ELIGIBILITY

1. The candidate has to be graduation degree holder.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation are necessary for admission.

3. SC and ST can take admission with at least 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit is 30 years for the LLB.

5. There is maximum of 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.
21st April 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I dont have 45% marks
22nd July 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i wish admmission in l l b distence educatoin i am commerce graduate form delhi universty govt servant please advice
18th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB in distance education in lucknow in hindi. my email [email protected]
18th August 2013, 08:51 PM
maruthidevi

Firstly I will say that there is no point of doing Law course through distance education. It is for the simple reason that Bar Council of India does not recognize and law degree that has been completed through distance education.

Bar Council of India also restricts colleges from offering LLB and BA LLB through distance education. The course offered through distance education is different and not recognized.

The major drawback of doing law course through distance education is that Bar Council of India will not recognize it. Since it won't there is no way for you to practice in any Indian court as the lawyer.

So this completely rules out distance education degree. Now if you want to pursue LLB, it must be done through regular mode. But unfortunately since you have not completed Bachelor of Arts course, LLB is also not possible for you.

LLB can only be pursued once the candidate has completed graduation course. I will suggest that you first finish your BA, it could be completed through distance education as well. That will not hamper your chances of taking admission for LLB course.

Only after completing graduation you should consider of doing LLB. The BA LLB course may not be possible for you since the age limit is 20 years for this course. If you are below 20 years then please take admission for BA LLB through regular mode. The BA LLB can be pursued after completing 12th. Graduation degree is not required here.

However since you have been married and completed 2 years of BA, I suspect if you are below 20 years. It is highly unlikely. Therefore complete the graduation and then complete the LLB, but through regular mode.

LLB ELIGIBILITY

1. The candidate has to be graduation degree holder.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation are necessary for admission.

3. SC and ST can take admission with at least 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit is 30 years for the LLB.

5. There is maximum of 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST.
18th August 2013, 08:54 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi...........!

If you want to become lawyer then you have to forget about distation education. I said that because, Bar council of India does not recognised any distance education degree for LLB. Therefore even if you managet to obtain one, you will not be able to practice in court with that degree.

You will have to complete LLB course through regular mode. There are only two degrees that are recognized by the bar council of India. These degrees are BA LLB - 5 years course and LLB 3 years course. There is no different is two degrees apart from the fact that BA LLB is 5 years course while LLB is only 3 years course. This is because , LLB is done after completing a bachelor course. while BA LLB includes a graduation course therefore you can pursue it after 12th. Byopting for BA LLB you can end up saving one year.

# ELLIGIBILITY#

# The candiate has to be graduation degree holder.
# You must have 50% in 12th standard.
# The age limit for BA LLB is 20 years.
# The age limit is relaxed by 2 years for SC/ST.
# SC AND ST can take admission with at least 40% marks.

@ BEST OF LUCK @
6th September 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am inspector of Central Excise and Customs. I want to do LLB in indirect tax. I am unable to do LLB in regular mode. How can I do LLB? Please suggest.
21st April 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 46 years old and did my graduation with B.Com (Pass) in the year 1988 from Delhi University. I have work experience in accountancy and taxation approx 28 years. Now I wanted to do practice. But in the absence of any Professional Degree It is hard to open my own office. Now, I would like to know that Can I do 3 Years LLB Course from Delhi University to add a professional degree in my resume ? And also will it be beneficial for me to start my practice as a Taxation Consultant ? Please advise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?